Monday, July 28, 2008

No more Internet crap

The past year has seen me go from an avid programming enthusiast to a time-waster on the internet. I have been drawn to such useless activities like spending idle time on social networking sites, needlessly editing wikipedia and flame warring on forums. Anonymity brings out the worst and the bitterest in you if you're engaged in a heated clash of opinions. So I have decided to cut the internet crap, and get on with what I am supposed to do. Popular opinion of computer programmers being stereotyped as basement-dwellers had diluted my mind and had drawn me to the world of setting forth mindless opinions through various outlets. Yes, It's okay to have an opinion, but to pursue an endless and needless war about it on the internet is unnecessary.

No comments: